What is VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a term used to describe a group of technologies used to connect and deliver voice telephone calls over the Internet.
Top reasons to select ITS to deploy your business VoIP solution:
- Cost savings with an aggressive return-on-investment.
- Purchase and lease plans available.
- A fully integrated, business-grade solution with a single point of contact.
- Reliability. Built-in cloud-based redundancy from SIP trunk provider.
- Extremely flexible configuration – no limitations on features.
- Excellent call quality. Careful planning, monitoring and network design ensure an optimum environment for VoIP.
- A fully monitored system backed by superior ITS service and support.
- Standardized components and protocols; fully compliant with industry standards
- Fast, friendly, local service; ITS is a very successful family-owned company dedicated to making technology work for your enterprise. Selected manufacturers located locally to provide expedited services.
- Expert support; ITS associates average more than 20 years of technology experience. USA-based support from upstream vendors and manufacturers.
Why do ITS clients have an excellent voice experience?
With so many options and competing systems available, ITS embarked upon a search to find providers who align most closely with our service offerings and business values. These are some important points to that end:
- ITS provides solutions that combine purpose built hardware with an open architecture framework
- We only recommend products that comply with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) RFC 6314 Standard (very important for call quality and reliability)
- User friendly web portal for use by the client’s assigned administrative personnel to request configuration and programming changes
- Local, knowledgeable support provided by ITS